In April 1928 British Army Chief of General Staff, Lieutenant General Andrio Sakeen inaugurated the house (Third House of School). It was named as “Sakeen House” after his name. The first House Master was Risaldar Muhammad Abdul Latif. In 1959, it was renamed as Tipu Sultan House. The colour of house flag is green and motto is “Duty First” since 1973.